Webbees_logo

I need a website, what do I do next?

First of all: you have come to the right place! We are able to create pretty much every type of website that you are looking for. Please contact us to have an informal chat.

How much does it cost?

We are a small company with a ‘husband and wife’ team. So, with low overheads, we are very competitive in the market. We understand that many new businesses are short on cash, however, we also understand that as organisations grow, they have more demands. We offer you the chance to grow with you and your needs by establishing a close partnership. You can choose to have a basic website to start with and add the functions as you grow your buisiness or when you are ready. Having an informal chat goes a long way!..

We are you based?

We are based in Evesham, Midlands UK. This means that we are never too far away from where you are.

What is your area of clients?

Within an hour’s radius would be ideal. We like to meet you on a regular basis and keep a close trustworthy relationship. However for some clients distance is less important, so we have clients as far away as Netherlands and Turkey. But more locally, Forest of Dean, Stratford on Avon, Cheltenham, and the beautiful Cotswolds.

Is there something that you don't publish?

We keep within the UK laws and the rest is to our discretion.

How do we pay for your services?

All payments by BACS and 25% before work commences, followed by prompt payment of the remaining 75% when work has completed.